The call for papers has ended, your work is done. We are grateful for having received an overwhelming of 200 submissions from, literally, all over the world. Our conference committee will now have the challenging and humble task to select the best papers and prepare one awesome, balanced, most wanted program.
Our selection criteria will cover aspects as:
– Does your proposal fit into the theme of the conference?
– Do we have the feeling that the presenter can deliver his/her talk or workshop within the given time?
– Does it have the “WOW” factor?
We’ll also consider diversity – which means a program with an equal representation of:
– experienced and new speakers,
– male and female speakers,
– topics within the theme of the conference (e.g. test automation, soft skills, test management, AI, blockchain, exploratory, sociology, psychology, etc.)
As the program committee, we have to deal with all this complex, yet beautiful puzzle of putting together a rich/diverse/challenging/inspiring program.
So sorry for bothering you with our (luxury) problem but we know that the coming period will be an exciting time “will I be selected or not?” and we want to tell you just a bit of the challenge we are facing.
We aim to stick with the deadlines:
- Announcement of call for papers results – December 13th, 2019
- Speaker’s Confirmation deadline – December 20th, 2019
- Official program going live – January 10, 2020
We as program committee are aiming for a heroic program!
Let the best “(S)Hero” sessions win!
Andrei, Andrei and Vera
RTC 2020 countdown
Grand Hotel Italia, Trifoiului Street, no 2, Cluj-Napoca