We provide you the opportunity to share your ideas, experiences and challenges to a large internal and international public.
Learn and inspire others to follow your vision in testing.
Become a well known speaker and a testing world hero!
RTC covers the following:
- Travel costs (in the limits stated below)
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel and the way back in our conference branded cars
- Hotel accommodation in a 5* hotel (breakfast included) for a maximum of 2 nights for talks or 3 nights for tutorials.
- Meals during the conference: lunches, speakers dinner and other conference related activities
- Speakers giving a tutorial are rewarded with 500 euros/session – the quantum will be paid within 3 weeks after the conference based on an invoice
- Free entrance to the conference day
- 25% discount for workshops for the speakers (requires prior registration and it’s subject to availability)
- Free entrance to XTestathon (T&C apply)
- Free entrance to RTC Youth (T&C apply)
We’re not covering the additional costs with the mini-bar and other hotel expenses that might appear, for example extending your stay.
We purchase the ticket in advance, on a route agreed with the speaker, according to his/hers time schedule. If the speaker is insisting on purchasing his/her own ticket, we will reimburse the ticket cost in maximum 3 weeks after conference day.
We have a maximum travel cap of 500 euros/session for Europe based speakers and one of 800 euros/session for the ones coming from another continents. The amount contains the accommodation price. The venue offers special prices for the conference participants. The cap includes (bullet 1 and 3).
Please note that these expenses are per session. If the session is delivered by more than one person the expenses will have to split between the speakers.