GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ATTENDEES
Article 1: Definitions
In these General Terms and Conditions, the following terms are defined as set forth below:
- Participant is the legal person attending the Romanian Testing Conference event, being that a private person or a company paying for an employee to attend the event.
- RTC is the publisher/organizer, namely RTC QA Consulting SRL, located in Cluj-Napoca, 8-10 Iasilor street, Romania, organizing the event as described in 1.3.
- Event, conference or workshop represents specific day or days a participant enrolls for, for the purpose of knowledge and information transfer.
Article 2: General
- Unless explicitly agreed to the contrary, these General Terms and Conditions apply to all event, conference and workshop agreements between RTC and the participant. By enrolling, the participant accepts these General Terms and Conditions.
- The rights and/or duties of the participant are not transferable to a third party, without prior written permission from RTC.
- RTC is entitled to change the program at any time, without prior approval from the participants
- The subject of the present agreement is is the organisation of the “Romania Testing Conference 2017” event by the services provider, and the participation to the event of the beneficiary. The event “Romania Testing Conference 2017” will take place during 10.05.2017-12.05.2017, at the Grand Hotel Italia, Cluj-Napoca venue. The workshops organised by the presenters/conference speakers will take place during the dates of 10-11.05.2017 and the presentations will take place on 12.05.2017.
Article 3: Enrollment
- The enrollment is completed via the website. The participant receives a confirmation email of enrollment, and a ticket after the payment has been confirmed
- RTC is entitled to refuse any request to participate in an event, conference or workshop, without due reason.
- The participant is required not to act contrary to these General Terms and Conditions by the enrollment.
Article 4: Invoicing and payment
- The entrance fee is to be paid in advance, regardless if it is for the conference or workshop. Without payment, access to the event, conference or workshop will be denied. Prices and benefits included are described in detail on the website for each of the participation possible.
- Payment term is due maximum two weeks after confirmation of the online registration. Failure to confirm the payment within the 2 weeks is leading to the cancellation of the enrollment, without any prior information being needed.
- For a domestic customer (Romanian) all due amounts to the Services Provider by the Beneficiary will be paid in the “RON” currency, based on the exchange rate of the B.N.R. on the date of the issuance of the pro-forma invoice, into the account number RO58INGB0000999904216845, open at the ING Bank, Cluj Branch.
- For a customer from abroad all due amounts to the Services Provider by the Beneficiary will be paid in the “EURO” currency, into the account number RO05INGB0000999904372611, open at the ING Bank, Cluj Branch.
- For EU customers with a valid intra-communitary fiscal number, invoices will be presented excluding VAT
Article 5: Cancellation
- Cancellations are not possible.
- An entrance ticket can be transferred to another person. A request must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The transfer is possible until two weeks before the event date. The transfer request made until four weeks before the event date is without any costs. For transfers within two to four weeks before the event date, 30 EUR will be charged per transfer.
- RTC reserves the right to cancel an event, conference or workshop due to unforeseen circumstances.
Article 6: Program
- The program is subject to changes at all times. RTC is not liable for any changes and the damage it causes to participants and/or third parties.
Article 7: Distributing flyers
- Participants are not allowed to distribute flyers or to advertise for any third party in any other way, without prior written permission from RTC.
Article 8: Recruitment Activities
- Participants are not allowed to do any recruitment activities without informing RTC in written form at the email addres mentioned at 5.2
Article 9: Video and/or audio recordings
- Participants are not allowed to make video and/or audio recordings without prior written permission from RTC.
Article 10: Intellectual Property
- RTC reserves the copyrights of the organization of the event and all the information presented during the event, except for the technical content presented which is the intellectual property of the presenters/speakers and partners promotional materials or information published by the partners in the agenda, website and associated social media event.
Article 11: Liability
- RTC is not liable for lost property or theft.
- Participants are liable for the damage caused by their direct or indirect action founded on fault or negligence, as well as the damage and costs incurred by RTC via third parties.
- RTC cannot be held liable for damage that a participant may suffer as a result of a cancellation of an event, conference or workshop.
- RTC cannot be held liable for any damage that a participant may suffer due to or during an event, congress or training.
Article 12: Providing personal information
1. Participants agree to have their email address and full name, provided at the moment of registration, stored in RTC database for communication purposes. The personal information provided by the participants will be used in sending regular updates, information about the program and details regarding the event in the current year and years to follow.
2. RTC will not, under any circumstance except where there is a legal request from the judicial authorities, use this information for purposes outside the scope of the event. RTC will never sell, expose or offer any details from its customer database to any third party person or organisation.
3. In the case where a participant wants to remove himself from the database, he has the option of doing so at the bottom of the newsletters he receives. The unsubscribe option acts immediately.
Article 13: Agreement termination
- The present agreement is terminated by all rights one day after the event closure, on the date of the 13th of May 2017.
- The contract may also be terminated if both parts agree upon it, in case of force majeure, as well as any other cause provided by the law.