One of the key factors that make RTC conferences great and full of vibe, is the team behind it. An awesome team of volunteered testers, project managers, developers, researchers all contributing and working hard to make this event possible.
First RTC event started with a team of 4 people, including Andrei & Andrei and grew each year by recommendations and people asking to join the effort.
As we speak, the RTC team consists of 13 amazing and motivated people who are looking for new colleagues. So if you want to work with: Codruta, Sanda, Tina, Raluca, Ioana, Andrei, Vasile, Laurentiu, Mihai, Cosmin, Andrei, Carmen and Sonia, we thought to list some of the benefits you will take advantage of:
- increase your visibility in the test community
- your involvement will be a great asset to your CV
- you learn how to manage and organise an event
- your ideas can increase the value of the community you are part of
- early access to speakers and behind the scene conversations
- networking national and international level
- it will highly improve your self esteem
- last but not least, you will get the chance to make new friends
The list can continue, so if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
If you have already decided, all you have to do is submit your application by using the “Call for volunteers” form.
Get involved, we can’t wait to make RTC2017 happen!